One of the most unpleasant phenomena that can happen to people in public is that they can not stop farting, or, more formally speaking, letting gases out. When this happens - it is not just indecent, it is also an indicator that there is some problem in the … [Read more...] about Frequent fart – what to do, how to get rid of a problem 4.9 (89)
Many phenomena that arise in our body are absolutely natural and safe. Others are a sign of obvious deviations. Somewhere in the middle is flatulence, an unpleasant phenomenon, which is that an excessive amount of gas accumulates in the human intestine. Many begin to get nervous when this happens, attributing the problem to pathologies and diseases – but this is far from always true.
There are two main categories of situations where flatulence can occur. The first includes simple and natural causes. These include, but are not limited to:
1) Increased consumption of food (and drinks), which causes fermentation processes in the body, for example, beer, kvass, black bread;
2) Increased consumption of food (and drinks), which causes the formation of gases, for example, apples, legumes, cabbage and so on;
3) The use of milk drinks by those people who do not tolerate lactose; aerophagy – increased ingestion of air during meals.
But there are, unfortunately, more unpleasant situations when flatulence is caused by various diseases. Here are examples of such diseases or pathologies:
1) Intestinal obstruction;
2) Inflammatory processes in the intestine;
3) Atony of the intestine;
5) Gastrointestinal diseases (these include, for example, colitis, cirrhosis, enteritis, pancreatitis, and so on);
6) Intestinal parasites;
7) Acute intestinal infections.
What to do if the problem concerns you? What are the possible reasons and what actions do you need to take after that? This section will help you figure it out. You will find in it materials that are somehow related to flatulence in all its manifestations.
You will be able to analyze the possible causes of its occurrence, you will be able to assess the danger of these causes to your health – and then you will understand what should be done. It will be easier for you from a moral point of view – and you will have the opportunity to behave much more objectively and deliberately.
The materials in this section are written as accessible as possible and presented in a convenient form so that even those people who are alien to medical terminology can figure out what`s what. We hope that with the help of these materials you can figure out the causes of flatulence and its consequences – and do everything to get rid of this problem.