A hangover is such a common problem that they try to treat it with all available means from folk methods to strong medications. Tea from a hangover is also able to help, but only if a person uses natural tea leaves and in the right quantities.
The composition of tea and its beneficial properties
Tea treatment seems strange and contradictory, but the composition of the drink speaks for itself. Usually there is a place in it for so many useful trace elements that the hangover syndrome simply does not have a chance. What are the beneficial ingredients in such a drink?
- Thein is an analogue of caffeine that tones the body and directly affects the nervous system. Green tea contains little thein, so its effect on the body is just tonic, without devastating consequences.
- Tea compositions are rich in polyphenols, natural antioxidants that protect the body and prevent the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- The tannins in the composition have antimicrobial effects and contribute to the rapid healing of wounds.
- The composition contains vitamins B, C, PP, as well as minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium.
- The composition contains approximately 17 amino acids that have a beneficial effect on the nervous system.
Drinking moderate amounts rarely causes a severe hangover. If a person feels nausea, dizziness, headaches, he needs to drink 3-4 glasses of green tea to cleanse the body of toxins, prevent the development of dehydration, saturate the body with minerals and vitamins.
The use of green tea from a hangover is considered more rational, since such a drink retains more nutrients, it contains less thein, but enough minerals. You should choose natural, unpackaged formulations, preferably without additives in the form of pieces of fruit. Tea bags are much less useful, since it almost always contains preservatives, additives, and dust impurities.
How to drink green tea with a hangover
With a hangover, you can drink green tea in large quantities, sometimes lovers of the feast replace ordinary water with such a drink. On average, with withdrawal symptoms, you need to drink 3-4 liters of water, and of these 2-3 liters can make green tea. The following recipes can be used for such purposes:
- Pour a spoonful of dry tea leaves with 200 ml of water, add a spoonful of honey instead of sugar to them. Honey calms the nervous system and generally has a beneficial effect on the body, reducing the degree of manifestation of unpleasant symptoms.
- You can also add lemon juice or a slice of fruit to the composition, since vitamin C helps to quickly restore the body, remove toxins from the body.
- It is recommended to drink tea with milk, as it improves the digestive tract and removes decay products.
- You can also drink chilled green tea with lemon balm and mint leaves. This composition soothes the nervous system, temporarily eliminates headaches, and refreshes.
The use of ivan tea for alcoholism is gaining popularity. Such an herbal drink instantly removes from binge, improves overall well-being, while saturating the body with useful trace elements.
It’s recommended to use such a drink wisely, not forgetting about the individual characteristics of the body. Thein contained in this composition can significantly increase blood pressure, so drink tea should be 2-3 cups at a time, no more. If a person feels that his heart rate has increased, his blood pressure has increased, it is better to refuse to use a folk prescription.
Usually, green tea becomes only one of many folk remedies for the treatment of hangover. If you use the right diet and a few herbal supplements, you can improve your health in just a few hours.
With a hangover, green tea can not always be used, despite the naturalness of the composition and positive reviews of the folk methodology. In what cases is it better to refuse a drink?
- If a person suffers from chronically elevated blood pressure.
- With severe nervous excitability, taking the drug in large quantities is also not recommended.
- Green tea has a strong diuretic effect, and this feature is also important to take into account.
- Tea increases the acidity in the stomach, so drink the drink in large quantities for diseases of the digestive system should not be.
- Hot or too cold tea additionally irritates the mucous membranes, so drinking it is not recommended. It is better to opt for a warm drink.
Doctors warn against drinking medicine with tea. You need to brew a black drink no more than once, and a green drink no more than four times. When brewing more than four times, the effectiveness of the composition is greatly reduced.
Tea is most effective when a person suffers from a mild form of a hangover. If severe poisoning is present, the remedy may be ineffective.
Green tea is considered one of the most effective remedies in the fight against a hangover, characterized by safety and ease of use. However, contraindications should not be ignored, the general well-being of a person often depends on this.